Your Express Consent to Collection and Use of Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
- our group companies;
- our franchisors;
- companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
- purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you;
- third party databases to which Mai Dubai and/or one of our brands subscribes;
- government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
- agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained – we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
- to access a copy of your Personal Information;
- to require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- to restrict our use of your Personal Information;
- to object to our use of your Personal Information. Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction.
Social Media Data Collection
When using the social media login on our Digital Platforms, we capture the following details:
- First Name & Last Name
We capture the First & Last Names to display them under the Profile Section.
- Profile Picture
Any image used as a profile picture is not stored on our servers, Will only be used as a customer display picture.
- Email Address
Any email address used is captured to display under the Profile Section. We also use it to send through our optional promotional campaigns and/or assisting the customer in case of any queries they might have with the Digital Platforms.
- Facebook/Google ID
The social media ID is captured to only identify that the user has logged into the Digital Platforms using their respective login(s).
If a customer wishes to delete these details that we’ve captured, they can reach out to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 624 38224.
Third Party Web Sites
You may be able to access certain third-party websites through links on our Digital Platforms. We are not, however, responsible for any other websites, their respective privacy policies or other content nor how they treat information about their visitors or users. We strongly advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your Personal Information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MAI DUBAI DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING OUR ABILITY TO CONTROL, COLLECT, CORRECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, USE, STORE, PROTECT OR TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE THAT MAI DUBAI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, USE OR MODIFICATION BY ANY PARTY NOT AUTHORISED OR AUTHORISED BY US, OR THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEIR POSSIBLE EFFECTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MAI DUBAI , ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DIGITAL PLATFORMS OR COLLECTED VIA THE OTHER CHANNELS.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction