Mai Dubai Water is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join:
– Ensuring controls on in & out stock movement and accounting them appropriately, to facilitative perpetual stock count.
– Arranging for fleet required for local dispatches at appropriate time and to ensure smooth flow of distribution to other satellite warehouses
– Coordinate with Purchases Department and develop effective stock control and audit systems to ensure that all RM stocks are maintained at all levels to meet production requirements.
– Planning and arranging the required number of trailers and containers, and executing the dispatch of goods to other warehouses as well as export customers as per the plan
– Keeping stocks in locations complying safety measures of International standards, to ensure stocks free from fire/accident hazards. Maintaining cleanliness in warehouse area and compliant to the GWP standards.
– Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Diploma in Materials Management
– 6 to 8 years of experience in Logistics / Warehouse in any FMCG industry in GCC, preferably 2 years in any ERP environment
– Knowledge of an automated (WMS) Warehouse Management System preferably within an ERP Structure such as Oracle / SAP, Inventory, Warehouse management
Interested candidates may share their resumes to Careers@maidubaiwater.com
Kindly mention the position you are applying for in the subject, along with the following,
Availability to join:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.